Escaping the Blues of Entrepreneurship
Lately, I've been through several up and down moments. I'm guessing that this is totally a part of being an entrepreneur. Some days you feel confident and others you're constantly questioning what in the entire f*ck am I doing and why?
I've tried to incorporate some form of mindfulness and stillness on a weekly basis. Because you never really see into others struggles, especially on the Gram but you see the accomplishments. In a matter of minutes I wrote down a few things I needed to stay focused on. Check them out:
- If you don't have your own vision, you will be left chasing someone else's vision blindly.
- Meditate and visualize what it is you want....even the details.
- Clear your heart by releasing your past.
- Face your true self and chisel away at your fears.
- Fear is too heavy a burden, a luggage too heavy to carry.
- Lift your eyes beyond your circumstances.
- Push yourself...more.
- Establish boundaries....its a form of protection.
- Let go of what does not serve you.
- Don't compare yourself to anyone else.
- Recognize your growth.
- Give your all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sending you all love. Life is too short to waste it living in fear, in comparison. Mind the conversation that you tell yourself. Here for you.